Rika is a sensor manufacturer & solution provider of environmental and weather monitoring for 10+ years
10 Questions and 10 Answers | The answers to the wireless sensors you want to know are here!
Wireless sensor refers to a sensor plus a wireless transmission module. The data collected by the sensor is transmitted to the server or collector through the wireless transmission module. Select sensors according to different needs, such as temperature and humidity, voltage and current, power consumption, vibration, liquid level, pressure, etc. The wireless transmission module can realize short-to-medium-distance signal transmission.
1. What is the working principle of the wireless sensor?
Answer: The wireless sensor collects field node monitoring data, such as temperature, temperature and humidity, pressure, gas, liquid level, etc., by connecting with the wired sensor, and uploads the data to the smart gateway and collector wirelessly Or server.
2. What is the composition of the wireless sensor?
Although there are many types of wireless sensors, most of them contain the following modules:
(1) Sensing module: mainly composed of thermal elements, photosensitive elements, and gas sensors. Components, force sensors, magnetic sensors, humidity sensors, sound sensors, radiation sensors, color sensors, and taste sensors are used to record some physical parameters of the monitored target.
(2) Information processing module: The processing module is composed of an embedded system, used to process the data collected by the storage perception module and the data sent by other nodes, and is responsible for coordinating the work of each part of the sensor node and processing The module also has the function of controlling the working mode of the power supply to realize energy saving.
(3) Wireless communication module: (the most essential difference between traditional wired sensors and wireless sensors) The basic function of the wireless communication module is to transmit the data output by the processor to other nodes through the wireless channel and the transmission network.
(4) Energy supply module: Provide energy for the work of the other three modules.
3. The difference between a wireless sensor and a wired sensor
Answer: The wireless sensor has the function of wireless data transmission, while the wired sensor does not have the function of wireless transmission; the wireless sensor cannot directly collect data, and the wired sensor The sensor can.
4. What sensor network does the wireless sensor use?
Answer: The wireless transmission function of wireless sensors. Common wireless transmission networks include RFID, ZigBee, infrared, Bluetooth, GPRS, 4G, 2G, Wi-Fi, NB-IoT.
Compared with traditional wired networks, wireless sensor network technology has obvious advantages and characteristics. The main requirements are: low energy consumption, low cost, versatility, network topology, security, real-time, and data-based Center and so on.
5. Can wireless sensors be used independently?
Answer: Yes, each wireless sensor is regarded as a node, with wireless communication capabilities, as well as certain signal processing and network data.
6. What are the advantages of wireless sensors?
Answer: 1. It has high flexibility and is suitable for situations where there is mobile demand but not convenient for wiring;
2. It has high reliability;
3. Wireless sensors have high security;
4. Wireless sensors can greatly reduce the workload of personnel;
5. Wireless sensors are low in cost. Compared with wired sensors, wireless sensors have obvious cost advantages over installation, maintenance, fault diagnosis, and upgrade wiring costs.
7. How many power supply methods are available for wireless sensors?
Answer: Battery, external power supply, solar power supply, etc., according to specific application needs, choose different power supply methods. At present, the battery-powered mode is more commonly used.
8. What types of wireless sensors are there?
Answer: According to function, sensors can be divided into: electric sensor, magnetic sensor, displacement sensor, pressure sensor, vibration sensor, speed sensor, acceleration sensor, flow sensor, flow sensor, temperature sensor, light sensor, Ray sensors, analytical sensors, bionic sensors, gas sensors, ion sensors, etc.
9. What are the installation methods of wireless sensors?
Answer: The main installation methods of wireless sensors include wall-mounted and plug-in.
10. What are the main applications of wireless sensors?
Wireless sensors have the characteristics of low power consumption, no wiring, low cost, easy installation and debugging, and convenient maintenance. They are widely used in petrochemical, agriculture, electric power, medical, construction, environmental protection, manufacturing and other fields. Specifically, it is used in the collection and storage environment monitoring system, petrochemical storage tank environment monitoring system, livestock and aquaculture environment monitoring system, agricultural greenhouse environment monitoring system, environmental monitoring system for major hazards, petroleum, water supply and drainage, heating pipelines Monitoring system, atmospheric environment monitoring system, power (electricity, power distribution) monitoring system, manufacturing intelligent monitoring system, etc.
is a must have for anyone who appreciates environmental monitoring systems to the greatest extent.
Get cost effective and professional OEM sensor advice for your solution at Rika Sensors. Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd expert is your first choice!
Many of the sensor solution listed here can be purchased for less money, but in general we recommend paying a slightly higher price for significantly improved performance. These are our top choices and their recommended configurations.
sensor solution is attracting a great positive feedback from the customers. And many of our clients are fully satisfied with it.