Rika is a sensor manufacturer & solution provider of environmental and weather monitoring for 10+ years
Introduction to common rainfall monitoring equipment
Rainfall is a phenomenon in which atmospheric water vapor condenses and falls to the ground as liquid or solid water. It is a general term for rain, snow, dew, frost, hail, hail and other phenomena that occur in nature. It is a product that is comprehensively affected by factors such as geographic location, atmospheric circulation, and weather system conditions. It is the most basic link in the water cycle process and a basic parameter in the water balance equation.
Rainfall will change differently within a period of time. The rainfall level will increase or decrease, which directly affects whether the water level of rivers, lakes, seas, reservoirs and rivers will rise or not, and the crisis will affect the growth, maturity, and maturity of crops. Output and health status, etc., indirectly affect the occurrence of secondary disasters such as urban waterlogging, mountain landslides, mudslides, mountain torrents, etc., which are related to people's clothing, food, housing, and transportation. For this reason, timely monitoring of rainfall changes can provide accurate, true and timely reference for flood prevention and disaster prevention. Timely monitoring of rainfall changes has an extremely obvious effect on people's production and life.
In recent years, the monitoring of environmental temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, light intensity and other parameters has developed to a certain extent, and various monitoring instruments have been continuously upgraded, such as: temperature and humidity sensors for monitoring temperature and humidity, Ultrasonic wind speed and direction sensors that can start monitoring at zero wind speed and more sensitive illuminance sensors are all playing an active role in related fields. So, what equipment is used for rainfall monitoring?
At present, the common rain monitoring equipment is the tipping bucket rain gauge. The tipping bucket rain gauge consists of the rain gauge housing, rain collector, funnel, tipping bucket support, tipping bucket, bearing screws, water outlet bin, sealing joint, Reed switch, horizontal bubble, adjustment support board, control box, leveling device, terminal block, leg bracket, rain gauge base, etc. Among them, the base of the rain gauge is equipped with a tipping bucket shaft, a round horizontal bubble, a reed switch bracket and a signal output terminal.
Rainwater enters the water receiver from the uppermost water-receiving port, falls into the water-receiving funnel, and flows into the tipping bucket through the mouth of the funnel. When the accumulated water reaches a certain height (for example, 0.01 mm), the tipping bucket is lost The balance is overturned. And every time the bucket dumps, the switch turns on the circuit and sends a pulse signal to the recorder. The recorder controls the self-recording pen to record the rainfall, so that the rainfall process can be measured back and forth.
The tipping bucket rain gauge that meets the national standard has a rain bearing caliber of 200mm, and has two types of 485 signal output and pulse signal output. The core component of the tipping bucket adopts a three-dimensional streamlined design with a drooping arc surface guide. The flow tip has the functions of self-cleaning dust and easy cleaning, which makes the tipping bucket more smooth; the tipping bucket sleeve adopts an integrated rotary positioning structure design, and there is no need to adjust the distance between the two sleeves.
The tipping bucket rain gauge is a convenient and quick product to measure rainfall, but in the process of using the tipping bucket rain gauge, regular maintenance is still required to ensure the measurement The result is accurate, and the service life of the instrument is prolonged. During use, the following inspection methods can be used for maintenance:
1. The horizontal bubble should be observed regularly. If the horizontal bubble is not in the center circle, it can be adjusted with a small wrench. Level screws, do not use excessive force when adjusting to prevent the chassis feet from breaking.
2. The instrument has been outdoors for a long time and the operating environment is quite harsh. Therefore, the inner wall of the rain-bearing port of the instrument should be wiped with a soft cloth frequently to keep the rain-bearing port clean. Clean up in time to keep the waterway unobstructed;
3. When the instrument is not used for a long time, a cover should be placed on the instrument ring to protect the rain-bearing port;
4. The instrument will normally work for one month for a long time. To clean up once, it must be cleaned once every three months;
5. The tipping bucket is a key component of the instrument, which directly affects the measurement accuracy of the instrument. Over time, a little dust or oil will be deposited on the inner wall of the tipping bucket. Therefore, The tipping bucket should be cleaned. When cleaning, the inner wall of the tipping bucket can be repeatedly rinsed with clean water or gently brushed with a degreasing brush. It is strictly forbidden to scrub the inner wall of the tipping bucket with hands or other objects.
The importance of sensor solution has increased as OEM sensor have become a must in our daily life.
If you're interested in buying a of high quality and affordable price, let Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd at Rika Sensors be your guide to the best shopping experience.
On top of making sure all our day-to-day operations are running smoothly, Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd needs to ensure that we're keeping up with all the quality standards of sensor solution.
So, what's a manufacturer to do? Familiarize ourselves with producing sensor solution in various technologies.