The RK200-03 Pyranometer is produced based thermopile principle; sensing elements are made by winding - plated thermopiles with multi contacts.Its surface is coated by black coating with high absorption rate. Hot contacts on the sensors surface, while the cold junction is located within the body,temperature difference between the hot and cold junction generates electromotive force, the thermoelectric effect is proportional to the solar radiation. In order to reduce the ambient temperature effect ,temperature compensation circuit designed here to reduce the effects to products properties.
2π solid angle
Zero drift( temperature drift:5k/h)
≤±7%(Solar elevation angle=10°)
Silica gel desiccant
Aluminum alloy instrument box
Horizontal bracket or adjustable angle bracket
Solar radiation values(W/m2)= Voltage output value(μV)/sensitivity coefficient(μV*W-1*m2),
Each product is with one sensitivity coefficient respectively (It is mentioned on the product’s label)
Solar radiation values(W/m2)=(V/5)*2000(Where V is output voltage value, unit:V )
● 4-20 mA
Solar radiation values(W/m2)=((I-4)/16)*2000(Where I is output current value,unit:mA )
MOUNTING & MAINTENANCE
● The sensor should be installed in the open air without any shield above the sensing surface.
● The sensor connector should be faced to the north, fix it after the horizontal position is well adjusted.
● Please check the filter cover regularly & make sure it is clean.
● Please do not remove or loose the filter cover,otherwise the accuracy will be affected.
● Please make sure the desiccant to be dry .(If the color of desiccant is changed from blue to red or white, it should be replaced,it is recommended to replace the desiccant every 6 month.)
● Protection cover is not necessary in general rainfall, but if prolonged heavy rains or hail, the protective cover is recommended to be installed.
The sensitivity is recommended to be re-calibrated after two years use.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist