- Traffic Sensor
- Wind Sensor
- Radiation Sensor
- Ambient Sensor
- Rain Gauge
- Soil Sensor
- Data Logger
- Weather Station
- Water Sensor
- Radiation Shield
The 'invisible killer' invisible to the air quality sensor monitoring office
Modern people spend 80%-95% of their time in the indoor environment every day. The quality of indoor air directly affects the quality and level of human health, life and work. The usual poor indoor air quality is an invisible 'chronic killer'. Many people in the workplace spend more than 8 hours in the office every day. Long-term work in an environment with poor air quality can easily lead to dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, emotional ups and downs, etc., which greatly affects work efficiency and causes various symptoms. When the disease occurs, it can even cause cancer in severe cases. So how should it be controlled?
First, let’s analyze what is the air pollution in the office?
The main office air pollution problems can be summarized into six categories:
1. Poor ventilation: modern office buildings are tightly closed and poorly ventilated. In addition, the air conditioner is almost always on and cannot be turned on. The windows are ventilated and kept closed for years and months. Poor ventilation in a confined space leads to excessively high carbon dioxide concentration, insufficient oxygen content, and extremely dull and turbid air. In such an environment, people are prone to sleepiness, dizziness, and difficulty breathing, and their thinking ability is significantly reduced.
2. Decoration pollution: The production process of office decoration materials and office furniture will use a large amount of raw materials rich in volatile organic compounds such as paints and adhesives, which will release a large amount of toxic materials for a long time during use. Harmful gases, such as formaldehyde, benzene, etc. In order to keep the office environment quiet, carpets are often used in the office, and the back of the carpet needs a lot of adhesive materials to fix it. At the same time, the carpet itself has a lot of color retention, flame retardant and other functions, causing pollution problems such as formaldehyde, TVOC and dust mites.
3. Ozone and particulate pollution: Office equipment releases ozone gas harmful to human health. The main culprits are laser printers, photocopiers and other equipment. In addition, when printing documents, we all smell a smell, which also contains substances harmful to human health. The fine particles released by the laser printer during work can penetrate into the human lungs when inhaled by the human body, causing various respiratory inflammations in mild cases, and cardiovascular diseases and even cancer in severe cases.
4. Air-conditioning pollution: Office buildings usually use central air-conditioning, and they are not often disinfected and cleaned. They are often 'hotbeds' for pathogens such as mites, molds, viruses, and 'legionella'. They enter the office with the operation of the air conditioner and the flow of air, and fill the air, causing employees to contract flu, tonsillitis, pneumonia, etc.
5. Second-hand smoke pollution: Second-hand smoke contains tar, ammonia, nicotine, suspended particulates, PM2.5 and more than 4000 harmful chemicals and dozens of carcinogens. Moreover, the office was originally a relatively closed environment with a lot of people gathered. The air circulation was not good, second-hand smoke was difficult to dissipate, and almost all of them were inhaled into the body.
Based on the above possible indoor air pollutants, the following monitoring factors and solutions are proposed.
The indoor air quality monitoring system applies the Internet of Things and computer technology, and is equipped with multifunctional air quality sensors to monitor the indoor air temperature and humidity, illuminance, particulate matter (PM2.5/PM10), carbon dioxide, TVOC, formaldehyde, and noise Collecting and other environmental factors, and transmitting real-time data to the remote monitoring platform and government environmental protection platform, so that managers and environmental protection supervisors can view the current indoor air conditions through the platform interface.
(1) Data collection and transmission: Multifunctional air quality sensor RS-MG111-1 is an air environment comprehensive index monitor, It is very powerful for monitoring PM2.5, PM10, temperature, humidity, pressure, light, TVOC, O2, carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), formaldehyde (CH2O) and other parameters in the air environment. It basically covers reflecting the air Various indicators of quality. The sensor adopts the original imported sensor and computing chip, which has high precision, high resolution and good stability.
(2) Data management: The cloud platform actively receives all the data uploaded by the air quality sensor, and displays it in the form of numbers, curves, and dashboards through the interface, which is convenient for managers to use the computer webpage, Mobile phone APP and WeChat official account and other terminals; the platform will update the received data in real time, and at the same time store historical data on the platform, supporting managers to view, download, and print historical data at any time through time periods.
(3) Over-limit alarm: If the real-time data received by the platform exceeds the limit added on the system, the system will send the air over-limit content via dial-up call, SMS, email, etc. as soon as possible. At the same time, the font that displays the value of this factor on the platform turns red, and the alarm information is pushed on the platform interface at the same time.
(4) Intelligent linkage: If the indoor air quality monitoring system is equipped with a relay and logically associated with related equipment, if the carbon dioxide concentration exceeds the standard, the relay will automatically and intelligently link the ventilation system, and wait for the content to return to a safe value When it is in range, turn off the ventilation equipment.
Service-based companies as Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd are increasingly becoming more popular internationally.
Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd provides various models for the OEM sensor, as this being the most beneficiary equipment in environmental monitoring systems. Extra features of OEM sensor sensor solution make it an perfect tool in the environmental monitoring systems aspect. Visit Rika Sensors for the professional assistance by the experts.
We want to be careful and deliberate about developing Rika Sensors, from the platform we choose, to the way we approach it, to the methods we use.
If something seems too good to be true, then it can be a , which provides OEM sensor value over its cost.