Rika is a sensor manufacturer & solution provider of environmental and weather monitoring for 10+ years
Why does carbon monoxide sensor become a 'life-saving artifact'?
With the advent of winter, the weather is getting colder, and the environment of homes or production places with poor ventilation can easily cause carbon monoxide poisoning. According to statistics from relevant departments, the number of deaths caused by carbon monoxide poisoning in China each year is second only to traffic accidents and production accidents. Carbon monoxide is a common colorless, odorless, tasteless, and non-irritating harmful gas. It is difficult to be detected by people. Without detection equipment, people can only pass headache, dizziness, nausea, etc. Symptoms to roughly judge whether you are in a severe air pollution environment. However, at this moment, people have been detained for a period of time under excessive carbon monoxide, which has already caused serious health effects. The life tragedy caused by carbon monoxide poisoning is regrettable. In order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, it is necessary to install a carbon monoxide sensor to monitor the safety of carbon monoxide at home 24 hours a day. Once the carbon monoxide concentration is too high, it will remind us to help ourselves through sound and light alarms; if we are too late to respond, we can also remind neighbors to help. The carbon monoxide sensor guarantees people's health and safety by accurately monitoring the concentration of carbon monoxide, and it has also gained the title of 'life-saving artifact' in the industry. Of course, the carbon monoxide sensor is only a monitoring device that can only detect the presence of carbon monoxide. The real self-help can only rely on ourselves. Therefore, in order to improve the awareness of prevention and self-rescue ability, we need to understand our own poisoning situation, and according to the poisoning To make a reasonable judgment. According to the degree of poisoning, it can be divided into three levels: 1. Mild poisoning: headache, dizziness, palpitation, nausea, vomiting, and limb weakness; 2. Moderate poisoning: the patient has chest tightness, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing , Unclear vision; 3. Severe poisoning: coma, dyspnea, arrhythmia, or heart failure appear quickly, and failure to respond in time can lead to death. Slight carbon monoxide poisoning self-rescue/rescue methods: 1. When you notice their presence and you can’t leave immediately, please lie on the ground and choose to crawl forward, because the density of carbon monoxide is lower than that of air. , Will float in the air, if you stand up, you will inhale carbon monoxide, so you must crawl forward. 2. Don't turn on the lights at this time, don't use anything that can produce fire, this will cause sparks and explosions. 3. Open windows and doors immediately so that the concentration of carbon monoxide is reduced by the wind and dissipated, and if there is a gas leak, it must be turned off. 4. If people who are poisoned or choked by heavy smoke are found, quickly take them away from this place and take them to a ventilated place for simple treatment, such as helping him untie his collar. 5. After transferring the poisoned person, immediately call the ambulance and wait for the arrival of the ambulance. 6. Before the ambulance arrives, feed people who are not conscious and poisoned with sugary hot tea. If they are not awake, let them lie on their side and see if there is vomit in their throats. So as not to suffocate. Hyperbaric oxygen chamberThe principle of carbon monoxide poisoning is: the inhaled carbon monoxide combines with red blood cells and red blood cells, and after the combination, the red blood cells are squeezed out of the ability to transport oxygen. Under normal circumstances, people live on oxygen, while gas After poisoning, the oxygen in the body is replaced by carbon monoxide. At this time, the brain will be deprived of oxygen, resulting in dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, coma, and hyperbaric oxygen treatment is needed to expel carbon monoxide. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in an environment with more than one atmosphere. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy provides a new scientific and effective auxiliary treatment method for the treatment of cerebral hypoxia, which has great practical significance for improving the prognosis of patients with brain trauma, increasing the cure rate and reducing the disability rate.
environmental monitoring systems sensor solution is liked by everyone and is used in every household.
Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd will expand our presence in direct selling and lead the reinvention of the channel, offering an entrepreneurial opportunity that delivers superior earnings, recognition, service and support, making it easy and rewarding to be affiliated with Rika Sensors and elevating the image of our industry.
sensor solution is one of the best products sold in the market today.
So, what's a manufacturer to do? Familiarize ourselves with producing sensor solution in various technologies.
Offering a loyalty program not only makes customers feel valued, but it allows Hunan Rika Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd to easily collect important information about customers.