UF-ZL01 Ultra-low pressure gravity UF water filter:
Application: Rescue, outdoor travels, other water purifiers, water purification bucket, water purification cups and related equipment.
1. 0.1um hollow fiber membrane, it can remove bacteria, rust, impurities, microorganism and fine particles.
2. Initial flow rate under gravity pressure: >0.3L/min (refer to municipal water as raw water)
3. Storage condition: normal temperature, dry environment, keeps out of the sun.
1. Product Name:For water purification made of polysulfone(PS)-bactericidal filter cartridge
2. Filtering Mode:outside to inside filtration
3. Main Material:Polysulfone(PS)
4. Product Application:Use for rescue water purification, other water purification machine, water purification buckets, cups and related equipment.
5. Product Performance:0.1um holow fiber UF membrane, it can remove bacteria,rust, impurities, microorganisms and small fine particle in the water.
6. Filter cartridge lifespan: >1500-2000L(on the basis of municipal water as raw water)
7. Initial outlet water flux: >1.8L/min(on the basis of municipal water with 0.2Mpa)
8. Initial outlet water flux under gravity pressure: >0.3L/min(on the basis of muni-cipal water as raw water)
9. Product Dimension: Diameter: 40mm Length:131mm
10. Storage Condition: Normal temperature, dry environment, keeping out of the sun.
11. Storage time: 2 years.
Technical Parameters as below:
Quantity of loading fibers (U-Type)
Membrane area(external surface effective membrane area)
Filter housing material
Bacterial removing rate
Outlet water NTU
3rd Party Testing report as below:
UF-ZL01 ultra-low pressure water filter packaging details:
1. Carton package
3. L*W*H: 450*300*250(MM)/ctn
4. Weight: 6KG/ctn
Personalized customization UF membrane:
In view of the different kinds of liquid separation fields, we can provide various dimension, various filtration precision, various flow rate and performance personalized UF membrane module, and also can provide OEM, ODM service.
Export worthy packaging
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist